This is the outfit that I wore while shooting the wedding this past Saturday. You know what? I realized that I told you last weekend was awesome, but I didn’t really explain why. Please, let me know take the time to correct this unfortunate situation.
Why Last Weekend Was Awesome – A List
- Cabin up in the mountains away from the heat of the desert.
- Awesomely amazing friends to hang out with. Three cheers for the Radiant Four being together again!
- Shooting what is now one of my favorite weddings EVER. Seriously though, the bride and groom looked like Ken and Barbie (but in a way better non-plastic way) so they were WAY easy to take photos of, but they were also the nicest and most laid back people I have ever met. I mean it rained hardcore on their wedding day and they didn’t even break a sweat or shed any tears (don’t worry, the sun came out later).
- No WIFI… yup, I was off the grid for three and a half days and boy did it feel great!
- We did not get eaten by a bear. Apparently there has been a problem with these not so cuddly creatures around the Pinetop area, and I would be lying if I said I was not a little afraid.
So, that’s it, my weekend in a nutshell. Like how it took me until Friday to tell you about it? Yeah, I’m just that good.
-The Late List Making Kelley